Monday, November 15, 2010

Delays, Disasters and Disappointment...

It's now roughly a month since the electrician was here rewiring the lights and sundry power points; and I still don't know when to expect the builder.

Now... I need to add 'leaking roof' to the list of disasters, then 'replace hall and dining room ceilings' to the To Do List.

It seems the saying is true - houses do just sit in the garden and eat money!

In spite of the recent disappointments, I am still ploughing ahead with my plans to prepare this house and garden for a self-reliant future. Money is becoming harder to find but that just amps up the challenge to make the most of what's already here.

I know when it's all complete, the delays, disasters and disappointments will be the stuff of my survival story.

No comments:

Post a Comment